2-Day Entry-Level Carbine/Pistol Course
GunFighter 1 is an intense two day course designed from the ground up by former Navy SEAL Brian Trotter and former Green Beret Matt Tardio. An expert is a master of the basics and this course is all about the basics of carbine and pistol shooting. After learning them, your heart level will be elevated and your skills will be put to the test.
Minimum material covered:
- Zero Confirmation
- Pistol Shooting Fundamentals
- Carbine Shooting Fundamentals
- Carbine to Pistol Transitions
- Intro to extended range carbine (400 yards)
- Intro to extended range pistol (50 yards)
- Intro to alternate firing positions
- Intro to walking and shooting
- Intro to utilizing cover
- Proper firearms Maintenance
- String Firing
- Malfunctions (pistol/carbine)
- Intro to stress shooting
Who should take this course? Anyone who has experience shooting pistols and carbines and is looking to take their skills to the next level. Discounts available for active LEO and military.
What to expect:
A two day course like no other, Gunfighter I will hone your skills in a relaxed training environment. If you want to get treated like an adult and learn practical shooting not designed for competitions but instead has real world application, this is the place for you.
* Carbine with sling (two point preferred), 500 rounds of ammunition
* Pistol with holster (inside or outside the waste band), 200 rounds of ammunition
* Pistol and rifle magazine pouches for 1-2 extra magazines per